How to order your dress
- Email email@example.com with your details
- We will phone you to discuss your requirements
- We will schedule a consultation with the Hip Hop head designer
- The consultation takes an hour and will take place at the Hip Hop factory in Cape Town
- A consultation fee of R350 is payable prior to the consultation
- After the consultation, we will email you a quote for the dress
Fitting and make up
- Our designer will be in contact with you during the make up of the dress and will schedule fittings with you when required
- All fittings will take place at the Hip Hop factory
Frequently asked questions
Why should I have my dress designed?
- Your dress will be custom designed to your own style to fit you perfectly. Style and colour are yours to choose
What will my dress cost?
- This depends on the fabric selected, level of complication and the amount of hand beading (if required). Dresses are designed to suit your requirements and budget
Is there a deposit payment?
- Should you wish to proceed with the dress, we will require a 50% deposit
Do I need my own fabric?
- We will source the fabric for you, saving you a lot of time and hassle
Do I get to fit my dress before it is complete?
- We schedule at least 2 fittings before the final hand over
Do I have to live in Cape Town to be able to order a Matric dance dress from Hip Hop?
- We strongly recommend that only customers residing in the Western Cape order a customised Matric dance dress from Hip Hop because while we are able to make a dress in a variety of styles to the measurements you provide, we need at least one fitting session in person to perfect the dress to your exact requirements. Our standards are very high and we want to make sure that we deliver only the finest quality, best fitting dress possible.
How long will it take to make my dress?
- This depends on the work involved, but we suggest you order the dress 2 months before the dance
- The final dress payment is made after the last fitting and prior to the handover of the dress